All of you die-hard alloy fans can rejoice. Yes, the new Stumpjumper ST comes in an alloy version, and it may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. You'll find new tube shapes, an asymmetrical design, and a connected feeling with the trail. So get ready, because the Women's Stumpjumper ST Comp Alloy 29 is sure to exceed your expectations of how a trail bike should ride. The build here is no-nonsense with a focus on dependable, high-performing parts, like Shimano SLX front and rear derailleurs, Tektro Gemini disc brakes, a FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34 fork with 130mm of travel, a FOX FLOAT DPS Performance rear shock with 120mm of travel, and wide alloy wheels.
- The all-new alloy Women's Stumpjumper ST frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Women's Tune, ensuring that no matter the frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- A FOX 34 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
Sizes - S, M, L
- Colours: Gloss Satin/Cast Battleship/Cast Berry
- Frame: M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 130mm of travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Women's Rx Tune, rebound and three-position compression adjust, 190x42.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/200mm rotor
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect, 24mm spindle, 170mm crankarm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (R)