If you're on the hunt for the perfect shred sled—you know, a "trail bike" that you can take down DH trails, huck off blind drops, or plow through the rowdiest of rock gardens—you'll find yourself right at home on the Stumpjumper EVO Pro 29.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
- Colours: GLOSS / CARBON / MINT
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon frame, asymmetrical design, 29 style-specific EVO Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel
- Shock: FOX DHX2 Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position lever, 210x50mm, S2-500lb spring, S3-550lb spring
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle, DUB, 170mm, 30T
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" (F), Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" (R)