The new Women's Stumpjumper ST uses new tube shapes and an asymmetrical design to ensure that you get awesome ride characteristics. So get ready, because the Women's Stumpjumper ST Alloy 29 is sure to exceed your expectations of how a trail bike should ride. The build here is no-nonsense with a focus on dependable, high-performing parts, like Shimano SLX front and rear derailleurs, Tektro Gemini disc brakes, a RockShox Recon RL fork with 130mm of travel, a custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock with 120mm of travel, and wide alloy wheels.
- The all-new alloy Women's Stumpjumper ST frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable.
- The X-Fusion Metric rear shock features rebound adjustment, lockout, and our coveted Rx Trail Tune to ensure you're getting the most out of your Stumpjumper ST.
- A RockShox Recon RL provides 130mm of travel up front, and it lets you adjust both rebound and lockout.
Sizes - S, M, L
- Colours: Satin Gloss/Plum Purple/Acid Lava
- Frame: M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, 51mm offset, rebound adjust, lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
- Shock: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Women's Rx Tune, rebound adjust, lockout, 190x42.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor
- Crankset: SRAM NX, Boost™, direct-mount XSYNC, Powerspline
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (R)