The Women's Camber Comp 650b is just begging to become someone's first trail tool, especially if they want the rapid and playful handling of 650b wheels. The handling is matched by its natural climbing efficiency, while the hardwearing and reliable components package refuses to let you down.
In other words, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending light weight, rigidity, and durability in one package.
- Colours: Satin/Gloss/Cast Blue/Acid Lava/Project Clean
- Frame: Specialized M5 Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL 27.5, Womens' Rx Trail Tune, Solo Air, 46mm offset, rebound adjust, lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
- Shifters: SRAM NX, trigger, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc, organic pad, 200/180mm rotor (F) 180/160mm (R)
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect crank, PF30
- Tyres: Purgatory, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3" (F) Ground Control, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3" (R)