Yes, the new Women's Stumpjumper ST 27.5 comes as an alloy version, and it may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. And with new tube shapes, an asymmetrical design, and the snappy handling that the 27.5 platform is known for, this bike is sure to exceed your expectations of how a trail bike should ride. The build here is no-nonsense with a focus on dependable, high-performing parts, like Shimano SLX front and rear derailleurs, Tektro Gemini disc brakes, a RockShox Recon RL fork with 130mm of travel, a custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock with 130mm of travel, and wide alloy wheels.
- The all-new alloy Women's Stumpjumper ST frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 27.5 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable.
- The X-Fusion Metric rear shock features rebound adjustment, lockout, and our coveted Rx Trail Tune to ensure you're getting the most out of your Stumpjumper ST.
- A RockShox Recon RL provides 130mm of travel up front, and it lets you adjust both rebound and lockout.
Sizes - XS, S, M, L
- Colours: Satin Gloss/Plum Purple/Acid Lava
- Frame: M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, 42mm offset, rebound adjust, lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
- Shock: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Women's Rx Tune, rebound adjust, lockout, 190x45.0mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: SRAM NX Power Spline, aluminum, Boost™ 148, XS: 165mm crankarms, SM-LG: 170mm crankarms
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3" (R)