With the same 11m carbon construction as the S-Works, the Stumpjumper ST Comp Carbon 29 with 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle brings you transcendent handling, custom-tuned suspension, and an elimination of proprietary headaches—all while keeping the speed you look for with 29-inch wheels. And don't forget that with its "ST" distinction, this Stumpjumper gets slightly steeper angles and less suspension (130mm front/120mm rear), so you get more nimble and responsive climbing ability and sublime descending prowess
- The Stumpjumper ST's asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready for technical climbs and rowdy descents. It's built off of our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and a brand new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the frame or wheel size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades.
Sizes Available - Small (Last One)
- Colours: Gloss Blue Tint Carbon / White
- Frame:FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 130mm of travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x42.5mm
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm/180mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (R)