Don't worry, S-Works doesn't get to have all of the fun—the new Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 27.5 features the same frame with a full 11m carbon chassis and rear-end as its older brother, but with a solid list of no-fuss components, including a SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed groupset, for an everyman's budget.
- The Stumpjumper's asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail. It's built off our 27.5 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and an all new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades.
Sizes Available - M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Chameleon / Hyper
- Frame: FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm, 34, GRIP Damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm/180mm
- Crankset:SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" (R)