Don't worry, S-Works doesn't get to have all of the fun—the new Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29 features the same frame with a full 11m carbon chassis and rear-end as its older brother, but with a solid list of no-fuss components for an everyman's budget. Our design goal for the new Stumpjumper was simple—build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Think of it this way: when the frame's telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, we had to get to work on dialing-in the materials, shapes, and the layout. The build on this Comp model comes with a list of components that deliver undeniable quality, like a Shimano SLX drivetrain with RaceFace cranks, Shimano SLX disc brakes, FOX front and rear suspension, and Roval Traverse 27.5 wheels.
- The Stumpjumper's asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail. It's built off our 27.5 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and an all new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- A FOX 34 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
Sizes - S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss/Carbon/Monster Green
- Frame: FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm, 34, GRIP Damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 200mm rotor
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect, 24mm spindle, 170mm crankarm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" (R)