If your idea of trail riding follows the philosophy of "go big or go home," you simply can't beat the agility and responsiveness that a 650b wheels provide. Knowing this, we built our Stumpjumper Expert 650b to be the ultimate all- rounder trail bike.
It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionise how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame.
You'll also find an aggressive, nimble geometry to complement the 650b wheels that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end. And for the build, we spec'd some of SRAM's best performing and durable 12-speed components, a FOX 34 Performance fork with 150mm of travel, and hand-built Roval Traverse 650b carbon wheels. It's a bike that will have you never looking back—unless it's to see your buddies eating your dust.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The FOX 34 fork features 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
Sizes available - S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Satin silver tint carbon / Black / Rocket red clean
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX 34 Performance 27.5, 44mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 150mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor (F) 180/160mm (R)
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant, aluminum, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"