When you need to blend ruggedness, efficiency, and downright nimbleness into one trail bike, it's pretty damn hard to beat the confident construction of an alloy frame like the Stumpjumper Comp Alloy 650b.
It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight, durable, and plenty stiff and compliant, while SRAM's most durable one-by components have been hand-selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible.
And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you get a nimble trail bike that you can be confident in, season after season.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel Trail Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork handles suspension up front with ease, soaking up bumpy terrain with 150mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
Sizes Available - S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Hyper/Mint Clean and Satin Black/White Clean
- Frame: Specialized M5 Aluminum, 650b Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, tapered alloy steerer, 51mm offset, external rebound adjust, low speed comp to lockout, 15mm Maxle® Lite thru-axle, custom 15x110 Boost™, 150mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper. F-200/180mm rotor. R- 80/160mm rotor
- Crankset:Race Face Aeffect, PF30
- Tyres: Front - Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.6" /Rear - Buthcher, GRID casing, 650b x 2.6", 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready