Ever been in the middle of stage race and needed just a little more margin for error on the descents? Or maybe you've been speeding through the backcountry and felt beat up, near bonking, and you just needed to make it back to the trailhead without going over the bars? Yeah, we’ve been there, too. And that's why we made a bike that’s perfect for those situations. Say hello to the S-Works Epic EVO—it’s, well, a more "epic" Epic.
- Colours: Satin Carbon/Holographic Chrome
- Frame:S-Works FACT 12m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- Fork: FOX Factory Step-Cast 34, Fit4 damper, Kashima, Boost™, 44mm offset, 120mm of travel
- Shock:Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
- Brakes: Shimano XTR Race M9100
- Crankset: Race Face Next SL, 170/175mm
- Tyres: Ground Control, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" / Fast Trak, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"