Blistering speed, nimble handling, mega travel length—our Enduro Pro Carbon 650b has it all in spades. It's been redesigned from the ground up, and what it delivers is one of the most capable trail bikes we've ever made. Witness the sickness.
We gave it a geometry that features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever. We even added some bits, like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush rear and 170mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
And handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single-tube rear shock.
For the build, this Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RS brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, a Command Post IRcc Wu dropper post, an Öhlins RXF 36 fork up front, and the revolutionary Öhlins single-tube rear shock handling suspension duties out back. Make the mountain bend to you.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 170mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- Colours: Satin gloss black/Rocket red/Black
- Frame: FACT IS-X 11m Carbon FSR 27.5 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, 170mm of travel, carbon seatstays, carbon 27.5 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36 27.5, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel
- Shock: Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 30t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"