"Big wheels" have gotten somewhat of a bad rap as of late, but when paired with the correct geometry, they make for a pretty amazing experience. So, when all-out speed up, down, and all over the trail is what you're after, the Enduro Pro 29/6Fattie will be waiting to answer the call.
We gave it a geometry that features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever. We even added some bits, like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 160mm of plush rear and 160mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
Handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single-tube rear shock. And we even made this Enduro to be compatible with our 6Fattie Wheel/Tyre system (wheels/tyres not included), so you'll always be ready for the trail ahead.
For the build, this Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful SRAM Code R brakes, stupid-fast Roval carbon wheels, a Command Post IRcc Wu dropper post, and an Öhlins RXF 36 fork up front.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry, which also lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tyres (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 160mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- Colours: Satin gloss black/Rocket red/Black
- Frame: FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, full carbon chassis and rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel
- Shock: Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 30t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"