Riding trail requires a bike that can do it all with ease, take some hits, and be ready to come back for more. And when it comes to this, nothing outperforms our new Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 27.5. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fiber that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube.
S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Hyper/Candy Red/Black or Satin Tarmac Black/Light Silver/Monster Green.
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, 135mm travel.
- Fork: RockShox Yari 27.5, Solo Air, rebound & compression adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, 150mm travel.
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper.
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect.
- Tyres: Specialized Slaghter, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.3"(R), Butcher 27.5x2.3" (F)