If your idea of trail riding follows the philosophy of "go big or go home," you simply can't beat the agility and responsiveness that a 650b wheels provide. Knowing this, we built our Stumpjumper Expert 650b to be the ultimate all- rounder trail bike.
It features our FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionise how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame.
- Colours: Satin Silver Tint Carbon/Black/Rocket Red Clean
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX 34 Performance 27.5, 44mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 150mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor (F) 180/160mm (R)
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant, aluminum, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"