The S-Works Camber 29 represents a new way of thinking about trail bikes, giving the handling and cushion required for challenging trails without compromising on near XC climbing ability. Think of it as a "do-anything" trail bike that's fully equipped with SWAT™ storage and a superlative build kit.
The concept behind the Camber 29 is pretty simple—if speed is your thing, it's the only trail bike you're ever going to need. Essentially, it blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our full FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with a carbon Camber FSR rear end.
- Colours: Gloss Satin Black/Rocket Red
- Frame: S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, Concentric Pivot link, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- Fork: FOX 34 Factory 29, Kashima coating, 3-position adjust, compression and rebound adjust, 51mm offset, 15x100mm thru-axle, 120mm travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 205x53mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate disc lever/caliper, organic pads, 200/180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 175/170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- Tyres: Purgatory, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (F) Ground Control, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (R)