Ok, we'll admit. We've been geeking out over the Enduro Elite 650b for a while now. We know that we made it and everything, but still, its design just kind of rules.
We gave it a geometry features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever.
We even added some cool bits, like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 alloy rear end. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush rear and 170mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
- Colours: Satin Gloss Acid Pink/Carbon or Satin Black/White
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 27.5, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 30t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"