Wait—a long-travel trail bike that climbs well and goes hard on the trail? Yeah, we didn’t think it was possible either—until we designed the Enduro Elite. It’s plenty stiff, nice and snappy, and with 27.5" wheels, it's super playful and descends like a bike possessed. Meet your new trail buddy, buddy.
- Colours: Gloss White Mountain/Nice Blue
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- Fork: FOX Rhythm 36, GRIP damper, Boost™, 160mm of travel
- Shock:FOX Performance FLOAT DPX2, 216x57mm, Shock Block
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"