Wait—a long-travel trail bike that climbs well and goes hard on the trail? Yeah, we didn’t think it was possible either—until we designed the Enduro Elite. It’s plenty stiff, nice and snappy, and with 29" wheels, descends like a bike possessed. Meet your new trail buddy, buddy.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
- Colours: Gloss White Mountain/Nice Blue
- Frame: FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
- Fork: FOX Rhythm FLOAT 36, GRIP damper, Boost™, 160mm of travel
- Shock: FOX Performance FLOAT DPX2, 216x57mm, Shock Block
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.6"