With the all-new Enduro Elite 29/6Fattie, we're still scratching our heads—is it faster on the way up or the way down? But at this point, we're kind of like, "Who cares? This thing is fun as hell."
We gave it a geometry features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever.
- Colours: Satin Black/White
- Frame: FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"