Who says that carbon should have all the fun? Not us. Our Enduro Comp 29/6Fattie flies in the face of this sentiment, with a ground-up redesign that'll have you saying "woah" like Keanu all over the trail.
We gave it a geometry features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever.
- Colours: GLOSS BLACK / HYPER
- Frame: M5 alloy, X-wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 6Fattie, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, rebound / compression adust, 15x110mm Maxle® Ultimate thru-axle, Boost™ spacing, 160mm of travel
- Shock:RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor (F) 180mm (R)
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"