Your little one might love to ride, but that doesn't mean they'll be doing Trans-Provence this summer. That's why we made our Hotrock 24 with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighborhood hills, and enough front-end travel to ride beginner's trails confidently.
Of course, it also features a lightweight and tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track. Chatter and bumps, meanwhile, are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 50mm of travel.
- Colours: Acid Pink/Black or Black/74 Fade or Light Silver/Black
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT-JR, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, V-brake & post-mount disc compatible, 40mm offset, 50mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX, 8-speed
- Brakes: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Crankset: Forged alloy, square taper, 152mm w/ chainguard
- Tyres: Renegade, 26 TPI, wire bead, 24x2.1"