This is the bike that defines the very genre that bears its name. The S-Works Enduro features a bomber-yet-lightweight carbon frame that blissfully tackles the kind of terrain that chews up and spits out lesser bikes. And it's absolutely dressed to kill. Let the drooling begin. If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease. Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
Sizes - S2, S3, S4, S5
- Colours: GLOSS DOVE GRAY / GLOSS BLACK / ROCKET RED
- Frame: The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. You’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door downtube-storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing. Finally, our S-Works frame also sports full carbon linkage, which shaves an additional 250 grams of the ultra-light frameset.
- Fork: FOX FLOAT FACTORY 36, Kashima, Grip 2 Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm
- Shock: FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
- Brakes: Shimano XTR, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm/180mm
- Crankset: Race Face Next R Carbon, 170mm
- Tyres: (F) Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" (R) Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"