The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it’s never been so true. You get 170 millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes and a stellar carbon wheelset round it out. If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease. Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
Sizes - S2, S3, S4, S5
- Colours: GLOSS RED TINT / DOVE GRAY / SATIN BLACK
- Frame: The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door downtube-storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Performance 36, Grip Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- Tyres: (F) Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" (R) Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"