Trail bikes can't usually "shred the gnarly stuff" and "climb with your XC buddies," but we're confident in saying that the Stumpjumper Expert ST 29 is totally capable of both. It combines precise handling, perfect suspension kinematics, and a complete abandon of proprietary nonsense with a slightly steeper geometry, less travel (130mm front/120mm rear), and 29-inch wheels to make it a true "do-it-all" trail bike.
- The Stumpjumper ST's asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready for technical climbs and rowdy descents. It's built off of our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and a brand new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- With three different compression adjustments—open/pedal/lock—incredible damping performance, and our Rx Trail Tune, the RockShox Deluxe RT3 perfectly complements the Stumpjumper.
- RockShox's Pike is known for its trail performance, and the RC found here has stiff stanchions, a Charger damper, and plenty of sensitivity.
Sizes - S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Satin/Carbon/Black
- Frame: FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC, DebonAir, rebound / low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 130mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT3, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x42.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm
- Crankset: FC DESC 6K EAGLE B148 24MM 170 BLK 30
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (R)