Ever had a ride that felt more like an experience than just a ride? Us, too, and we've been chasing that feeling ever since. With the Stumpjumper Expert 29, we've bottled up that feeling and put into a radical new frame design that's so in-tune with the trail, the bike feels like an extension of your body. Seriously, it's going to make you rethink how a trail bike should ride.
- The Stumpjumper's asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail. It's built off our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and an all new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- With three different compression adjustments—open/pedal/lock—incredible damping performance, and our Rx Trail Tune, the RockShox Deluxe RT3 perfectly complements the Stumpjumper.
- RockShox's Pike is known for its trail performance, and the RC found here has stiff stanchions, a Charger damper, and plenty of sensitivity.
Size Availability - M
- Colours: Gloss/Storm Grey/Rocket Red
- Frame: FFACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC, DebonAir, rebound/low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 150mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT3, Rx Trail Tune, rebound & 3-position compression adjust, 210x50mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm
- Crankset: FC DESC 6K EAGLE B148 24MM 170 BLK 30
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.6" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.6
- " (R)