Often times, we forget the true essence of why we ride—to enjoy ourselves. And while many of the ear-to-ear grins come from the exploration aspect of riding, what do you do when they slowly fade as you fall into the habit of riding the same routes, day in and day out? You grab a Turbo Levo FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie/29, and experience the smile-inspiring power to ride more trails.
With it, you get the most advanced carbon technologies and engineering that come with all of our S-Works bikes, along with all of the hallmarks that our trail bikes are known for. This means that you get a 500-gram weight savings when compared to the alloy Levo, a roomy top tube for an easy fit and more control, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
- Colours: Gloss Rocket Red/Carbon
- Frame: FACT 9m carbon chassis / M5 Alloy rear triangle, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 6Fattie/29, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- Shifters: SRAM X1, trigger, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Crankset: Custom alloy crankarms
Battery: Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- Motor: Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal