No need to fret—we haven’t forgotten about all you alloy fans out there. In fact, the new Stumpjumper Comp Alloy 27.5 with a 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. For real, though. And with new tube shapes and an asymmetrical design, it's going to exceed all of your expectations of how a trail bike should ride.
- The completely redesigned alloy Stumpjumper frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 27.5 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades.
Sizes - S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Satin Cool Grey / Team Yellow
- Frame: M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34 27.5, 44mm offset, 2-position, tapered alloy steerer, 15x110mm Boost™, 150mm of travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm/180mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6" (R)