Why should S-Works have all the fun? With our Stumpjumper Pro 29/6Fattie, you get many of the same performance features, like Öhlins front and rear suspension, so you can climb and descend with the best of them at the break- neck speed 29ers are known the world over for.
Starting at the carbon layup, it features our highest-end FACT 11m for an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionise how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Further improving the ride, you'll also find an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, a slacked out front end, and our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock. And to make things even better, the Stumpy's design also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels and 6Fattie wheels (not included), allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
And for this model, we outfitted the Pro with a high-performing build spec that features a SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Guide RS brakes, Öhlins front and rear suspension, and hand-built Roval Traverse carbon wheels, so you get a bike that, without a doubt, is ready for anything on the trail.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 150mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
Sizes available - S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss rocket red/Mint clean
- Frame: S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, 29/6Fattie Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- Shock: Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor (F) 180/160mm (R)
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant, carbon, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- Tyres: Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (F) Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3" (R)