Let's be real. Big descents are why we all ride mountain bikes, but climbing back up on a big-travel trail bike? That's a different kind of "tingly feeling," and hell, probably the reason why shuttling is even a thing. And while we're all for getting a hard workout in, it's nice to have some extra power when you need it, and there's only one bike that allows you to do that without sacrificing travel—the Turbo Kenevo Expert.
With the Turbo Kenevo, you get all of the hallmarks that our trail bikes are known for—a roomy top tube for an easy fit and better control, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. But then you top it all off with 180 millimeters of front and rear travel, and you get a bike that's ready to send it off of anything.
- Colours: Storm Grey/Rocket Red
- Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 6Fattie Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3, 27.5", Solo Air, Boost 15x110mm, 35mm stanchions, 180mm of travel
- Shock: Ohlins TTX Coil S: 411 lb/in, M: 457 lb/in, L: 502 lb/in, XL: 548 lb/in 216x57
- Shifters: SRAM GX, one-click shift-lever
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm (F) SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm (R)
- Crankset: Custom alloy crankarms
Battery: Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- Motor: Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal